The Chamber presents and organises a variety of activities that allow our members to broaden their business contacts, promote their company and learn more about issues that affect their businesses. As an active member of the Chamber, you realise real benefits through your participation in our extensive programmes:
- Networking opportunities with business people from Canada, Singapore and the surrounding region.
- Regular meetings, breakfast forums, luncheons or evening events, with prominent and influential leaders, from both Canada and Singapore’s private and public sectors. Previous speakers have included the Prime Minister of Canada, Chairman of the Singapore Economic Development Board, cabinet ministers, high commissioners, university presidents and industry leaders.
- Make your voice heard as part of an influential business organisation that takes your message and concerns to policy makers.
- Opportunity to attend events jointly attended by local and foreign chambers, the Canada-ASEAN Business Council and the Five Pillars of Canada
- Industry specific events that target like-minded individuals and provide an opportunity to share and discuss the latest information and trends related to their business environment.
- Opportunity to use CanCham as a platform for your business by gaining exposure through CanCham events, networking opportunities, Benefit Program, Website, Facebook Page, LinkedIn and Job Portal.
- Inclusion and access to the Online Membership Directory.
- Inter-Chamber benefits in Singapore and across the Asia Pacific via the Shanghai Communique (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Vietnam).
- Associate membership benefits at the Singapore Business Federation.