Immediately following the AGM, CanCham will be hosting its annual Behind Closed Doors event, with H.E. Lynn McDonald.
This closed door, member only event has been designed to create a forum for members to discuss topics of the day relevant to Canadian bilateral ties with Singapore, including a brief update from the High Commissioner on recent commercial developments. It is also an opportunity for members to raise concerns, ask questions and candidly discuss issues that are at forefront of many Canadians' minds, such as: CPTPP implementation, USMCA, implications of the US-China trade tensions and – if members wish to offer their own insights - the impending Canadian election!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
As this event has been designed for Members, we want to know what issues you would like addressed at this event. Please send us an email email@example.com, by May 17th.
CanCham is grateful to event sponsor
CANCHAM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
FOR MEMBERS WHO WISH TO NOMINATE A PROXY, A PROXY FORM MAY BE VIEWED HERE
- To receive the annual report of the Executive Committee
- To receive and adopt the Accounts for CanCham for the year ending March 31st, 2019
- To elect no more than fourteen members to the CanCham Executive Committee for 2019-2020
- To elect auditors for the ensuing year
- To approve the financial budget for the ensuing year
- To consider any other matter that the Secretary has received in writing seven days prior to the AGM
Nominations for Executive Committee positions may be submitted in writing to the Secretary up to seven (7) days in advance of the AGM. All nominations may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members who cannot attend are encouraged to nominate a proxy by filling out a proxy form here
Adrift by David Myers (Library Room), Marina Bay Sands, Hotel Lobby 2 10 Bayfront Ave Singapore, 018956