The 2018 Corporate Affairs Forum: Public Affairs in an Asian Century
Thursday, Apr 26, 2018
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Now in its eighth year The Corporate Affairs Forum examines leading edge innovation and best practice in corporate affairs and stakeholder engagement. It is a unique platform to drive awareness of emerging trends, practices and thinking about new approaches to corporate public affairs.
This year we take a deep dive into Public Affairs in the context of The Asian Century.
• Regional CEO Dialogue
• Years of Change in Corporate Public Affairs
• The New Dynamics of Trade
• Communications Strategies In a New Era: Securing and Defending the Social License to Operate
• Third Sector View
• ASEAN Integration: What it Means for Strategy
• Government Affairs in a Multi-stakeholder Environment: Views from the field by practitioners in established and disruptive industries.
• Drinks & Networking
Who Should Attend?
The Corporate Affairs Forum is an annual interactive conference designed for C Suite professionals in public affairs, communications and corporate affairs.
Delegates include middle and senior representatives in roles including:
• Government Relations
• Corporate Affairs
• Public Affairs
• Compliance and Regulatory Affairs
• Corporate Communications
• CSR, Sustainability and Shared Value.
What Previous Attendees Said?
Eighty per cent of previous attendees said the conference exceeded their expectations.
Positive reviews included:
• "Highly Interactive"
• "Top-Level Insight"
• "Unrivalled platform for my profession"
• "Well organised and effectively structured"
• One senior practitioner says: "No other professional forum hits the target so accurately in Asia Pacific today."
Reserve Your Seats Today at The Early Bird Rate