Company: Senescence Life Sciences
Designation: Research Assistant Internship
Date Listed: 09.21.2017
Job Type: Internship/Contract (Entry Level/Junior Executive)
Job Period: Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
Location: 71 Ubi Road 1, Singapore 408732
Allowance/ Remuneration: $800 monthly, 16 hours / week.
Company Profile: Senescence Life Sciences (“Senescence”) is a biotechnology company headquartered in Singapore, operating in the consumer health and wellness sector. Our mission is to design, develop and commercialize safe, effective and scientifically proven neuroprotective compounds to address age-related cognitive decline.
Leveraging the latest, most significant advances in neuroscience, our products are designed to target the mechanisms discovered to be key in the cellular and molecular manifestations of neuronal aging. Our research, in combination with leading laboratories around the World support the premise that interventions at these key targets carry substantive benefits for the aging brain. Our products are built upon these finding and aim to safely and strategically intervene where your brain needs it the most.
Job Description: Looking for a research intern for an entry level research position.
Internship to cover but not limited to:
– Collect cognitive assessment data from pilot study participants
– Plan and coordinate the collection of data in a timely manner
– Assist investigators by organizing, gathering and compiling research data
– Complete administrative duties such as filing, record keeping and scheduling appointments
– Maintain subject confidentiality
– Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate/graduate program seeking a degree related to Biological, or Medical Sciences
– Exceptional organizational skills
– Proficient in word processing and excel
– Previous experience in an academic setting interpreting and evaluating results, and compiling data preferred.
– Able to work independently and take initiative
If contacted for an interview, a portfolio (including previous work, student work etc.) would be an asset.
Interested parties please send CV to Jillian Mellum – email@example.com